Product OverviewTypical PropertiesColor Display
Masterbatch is a unique Color Pigment system that has been specifically developed for color Plastic and Asphalt Market. The product incorporates the Cathay Industries Group’s premium quality Inorganic Pigments within a unique carrier system. This offers high quality consistent Coloration as well as diverse range of benefits to the plastic and asphalt during production, laying and service:
- Proven quality: these products have been developed by using only raw materials that have been well proven and documented used in the last thirty years
- Safe and easy to use: presented as small dust-free granules to reduce dust contamination in the working environment. They have regular size and bulk density and therefore can be air conveyed screw fed and either volumetrically or gravimetrically metered.
- Improved color consistency: manufactured from Cathay Inorganic Pigments range and highshear dispersion process which results in high levels of color strength and consistency.
- Tolerant in a wide range of products: proven success in a wide range of plastic and bitumen, aggregate designs, mixing temperatures and conditions in production.
- Increased resistance to deformation: increases the R & B softening point and the plasticity range.
- Minimization of Rut formation: improves the long-term stability of rolled asphalt
||Fe3O4, EVA, Hydrocarbon Wax
||1317-61-9, 24937-78-8, 8002-74-2
* Tint Tone: reduction with TiO2 1:4.
**The color shades presented here are as accurate as monitor settings allow.**
**They may be different from shades in actual application and are for reference only.**